Christmas is coming! And something any lover of Hi-Fi would be over the moon to find under their Christmas tree is the new Chord 2Qute DAC!
The new 2Qute by Chord electronics is a standalone DAC designed for a home-system. It combines two award winners in the Chord Hugo DAC/headphone amp and the sensational Qute EX stand alone DAC. This formidable combination performs extremely well delivering a crisp cohesive sound that reveals detailed performance, no matter what song is played.
The 2Qute can support up to 32-bit/384kHZ via its coax and USB inputs and 24-bit/192kHz over its optical input. We love the fact that the interior light in the DAC changes colour depending on the sample rate played through it! It is of course built to the extremely high Chord standard with a solid aluminium case and a window to see the inner workings.
The 2Qute then is a fantastic successor to the older Qute EX is every way. It has the ability to improve a pre-existing system greatly by creating more space in your music and revealing more detail while keeping an outstanding cohesiveness to all types of music. Why not give it a try? After all it's nearly Christmas!
Chord 2Qute key features:
- Coax, optical and USB digital inputs with input switch
- Galvanically isolated Class 2 USB input up to 384kHz
- Driverless operation on Apple and Android devices; drivers supplied for Windows
- Support for up to 32-bit/384kHz audio via coax and USB, and 24-bit/192kHz via optical
- DSD64 supported on all inputs, DSD128 supported via coax or USB input (all via DoP)
- Source and sample rate indication/illumination
- 12V 0.5A power supply provided
Available from our website and store at £995.00