The Pro-Ject Debut goes from strength to strength and the latest incarnation in no exception.
The original Pro-Ject Debut was released in the late 1990’s during a time when CD was king, and the vinyl format was presumed to be all but gone. But well over a decade later the model still stands.
The Debut symbolises all that is good about the vinyl market; it is easy to set-up and fantastic to listen to, with the right mixture of user-friendliness and opportunity to tweak and upgrade.
- 8.6" one-piece carbon fibre tonearm, adding stiffness and reducing resonance around the pick-up cartridge (rarely found on budget turntables, due to high production costs).
- Sorbothane-damped counterweight - helping further reduce unwanted resonance.
- Two isolation 'feet' made from sorbothane, used to decouple the motor from the plinth.
- 12" platter.
- Junction box installed, allowing for the easy upgrade of turntable interconnects.
- New power supply.
- Ortofon 2m Red pre-installed.
- Various gloss-coloured finishes available.
All this for just £300!
So if you're looking to get yourself a turntable that doesn't break the bank or just wanting to spin a few of your old LP's then make the NEW Pro-Ject Debut Carbon top of your listening list!