Are you a Naim fan or interested in how your Naim equipment is assembled, well we have six spaces for a tour of the factory on the 15th November.
We have held several tours over the last couple of years which have had great feedback. Customers came away with a sense of pride and understanding of how world class British HiFi is manufactured.
The itinerary for the day is as follows:
- Arrive at 10.30am for a meet and greet with tea or coffee.
- Factory tour starts at 11.00am which will be led by Jason Gould a longstanding Naim rep.
- Lunch is at 1.30pm in the Naim canteen.
- We will retire to the demonstration room at 2.30pm were Jason will demonstrate various Naim products from the range.
- Departure is at 4.00pm were you will receive a Naim goodie bag (No they is not a free CD player or Unitilite in the bag).
Spaces are on a first come bases so don't hesitate to contact Phil or Andy to book your space on the following number or email address.
Tel: 01793 538222